Atempo to exhibit Atempo Digital Archive V4.0 at NAB Show 2018
Join Atempo at NAB Show 2018 on booth #SL15405 from 7th April to 12th April in Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. NAB Show is the professional event for the new broadcast, media, entertainment and technologies to showcase innovations and powerful solutions for broadcasters and content creators looking to create, manage, deliver and monetize content on any platform.
At NAB 2018, Atempo is exhibiting its innovations with the latest version of Atempo Digital Archive (v4.0). The new features in the Atempo Digital Archive V4.0 includes:
- Very large storage synchronization and migration capacities,
- Dedicated backup features for massive unstructured data sets which enable the protection of a very high number of small files and/or very large files,
- Rapid detection of new, modified, deleted files (FastScan technology),
- The creation for all storage types of “remote” SnapShots stored on less expensive disk arrays,
- The capacity to restore any version of a remote Snapshot,
- In the event of a major incident on the production storage, you can exploit your data directly from the backup platform (SnapStor),
- Once the damaged storage is up and running again, you can progressively reconstruct your primary storage from the backup.
Atempo’s expertise to backup, move and store significant data volumes is recognized worldwide by a number of multimedia references, film studios and postproduction facilities. “Le Labo” in Paris uses Atempo Digital Archive on a daily basis to store and share large data volumes between many film and TV editing workstations.
For more details on Atempo’s M&E solutions: