We are only a few days away from GDPR enforcement, and IT firms must prepare for the 25th May 2018 deadline to have in place new standards for consent and the range of GDPR requirements.
IT Companies need to take actions to comply with GDPR as ignorance can cost huge financial penalties up to €20million or 4% of annual revenue. Getting your organization ready for GDPR compliance would help you to present yourself as ethical, trustworthy and responsible. You need to get prepared before it too late!
In view of the above to discuss and deliberate upon the various issues and structuring an Indian Data Protection Framework, ASSOCHAM is organizing this Global Summit on “Data Protection, Privacy, and Security, Implications for India” on 11th May 2018 at Hotel Le-Meridien, New Delhi.
itSimple is proud to be the Gold Partner and the Speaker on GDPR for the event.
Discussion Areas & Highlights
- GDPR – Not What, or Why; but How?
- Data and Privacy Management in the New Corporate India
- Potential Harms to Individuals and Corporate Data.
- Digital Data Revolution and Digital Payment
- India Data Protection Framework
- Legal and Ethical issues in Disruptive Technologies
- Security & Privacy Issues and Challenges in the emerging business models
We request you to Save your date for the entire day and confirm back such that we could workout for your exclusive delegate Pass and free membership for the event.
Date: 11th May 2018
Time: 10:00 AM TO 6:00 PM
Venue: Le-Meridien Hotel, New Delhi
Call Now: +91-120-4155477